Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Serving Patients with IBS
Nourished Roots Nutrition is a registered dietitian nutritionist specializing in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). IBS is a common disorder that affects the large intestine, causing pain in the belly, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. Instead of taking over-the-counter medication, speak with a functional dietitian to find a natural treatment. We will dive deep into your lab work and find solutions that fit your body’s needs.
Benefits of Working With a Dietitian
- Take control of your health
- Receive quality education about the workings of your own body
- Receive emotional support
- Improve digestion and overall wellbeing
- Gain practical lifestyle advice
Ready to take the next step toward a healthier you?
Schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation to learn how Nourished Roots can support your wellness journey.
Nutrition ServicesContact Sally