Spiralized Apple and Cabbage Slaw
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 granny smith apples, stem removed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seed
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the dressing, in a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, poppy seeds, honey, salt and pepper.
Spiralize the apple using the larger noodle blade of the spiralizer. If the spiralizer stops turning, check to see if a seed got stuck in the blade.
Using scissors, cut the apple spirals into smaller 6- to 8-inch-long pieces.
Transfer to a large bowl along with the cabbage.
Pour dressing over slaw and stir to combine.
Eat right away or cover and place in the refrigerator to eat later.