- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil (Replace with coconut oil if low histamine)
- 2 Tbsp all natural peanut butter (omit for low histamine)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce Replace with coconut aminos or gluten-free soy sauce for gluten free and low FODMAP)
- 1 Tbsp red Thai curry paste (see recipe) (omit for low histamine)
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar (Omit for low histamine)
- 8 oz skinless boneless chicken breast, cut in bite size pieces (Omit and replace with tofu for Vegetarian/Vegan)
- 2 Tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 3 large carrots, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 lime, cut in 1/4s (omit for low histamine)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro and/or basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped (omit for low histamine)
Cook noodles per package directions, rinse and drain well.
Add 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil and chicken to large non-stick skillet and cook over medium heat. When chicken is almost cooked through, add garlic oil, ginger, carrots and zucchini until veggies are al dente.
While noodles and chicken are cooking, prepare sauce by combining remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil, peanut butter, coconut aminos, red curry paste, and vinegar.
Add cooked and drained noodles to chicken and vegetables. Turn off heat. Drizzle sauce over and gently mix. If sauce seems too thick, add some warm water to the dish.
Transfer mixture to a platter. Garnish with bean sprouts, fresh cilantro or basil and nuts.
Squeeze 2 of the lime quarters over dish and reserve 2 for garnish on platter.
(Store-bought red curry paste often contains some garlic & onion. If Low FODMAP you can sub in homemade recipe found on Nourished Roots Recipe page.)